Travel Safely, And In Style…
Safari Logistics is committed to taking you where you would like to go – we cater for all clients, whether you are visiting Zimbabwe for a first-time safari experience or a local exploring new corners of your country.
In order to maintain the schedule, we are now strictly only servicing these airstrips:
• Victoria Falls Airport (VFA)
• Harare Airport (HRE)
• Manga Airstrip (Hwange)
• Linkwasha Airstrip (Hwange)
• Hwange National Airport
• Bumi Hills Airstrip
• Kariba Airport
• Dandawa Airstrip (Mana Pools)
• Mana Main Airstrip (Mana Pools)
• Mana West (Mana Pools)
- Maximum weight: 20kgs (total including hand luggage)
- Size restrictions: 25cm (10 inches) wide by 30cm (12 inches) high and 62cm (24 inches) long
- Strictly soft sided bags only, no wheels or frames.
- For additional camera equipment or overweight luggage, additional seats can be bought prior to departure. This “additional” seat allows an extra 80Kgs of luggage.
- *If passengers arrive with incorrect luggage, they will be offered a soft bag (provided at cost by Safari Logistics) and their “other” suitcase may be left behind or transported to the end location at a cost to passenger.
All passengers’ weights are required prior to travel. Passengers that do not give their weights prior to travel may be refused boarding for safety reasons. Weight restrictions are based on individual passengers and cannot be compensated with fellow travelling passengers. Passengers weighing more than 120 kg (265 lbs) may be required to book an additional seat.
Children under 2 years sitting on parents’ lap fly free. Departure taxes still apply where applicable.
VICTORIA FALLS AIRPORT LOUNGE
All guests flying with Safari Logistics have access to the Safari Logistics Private Lounge at Victoria Falls Airport where there is water, coffee and free WiFi available.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Flight clearances require 24 hours and therefore Safari Logistics require at least 24 hours’ notice to be able to commit to a flight. The flight is subject to the relevant flight clearance being obtained.
- Safari Logistics accepts no responsibility for any delays caused by unforeseen circumstances, mechanical breakdowns, diversions due to weather or any other cause. However, we will endeavour to rectify the situation to the best of our ability.
- We reserve the right to sub charter third party aircraft should we not be able to provide our own aircraft.
- The flight is strictly subject to runway conditions and serviceability. If the destination airport/ airstrip is unsuitable for our aircraft for any reason, we will divert to the nearest alternative airport/ airstrip.
- The quotation is subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Prices are based on current fuel pricing in Zimbabwe. An escalation in fuel will influence the price and Safari Logistics has the right to adjust it without prior notification.
- SCHEDULE: Safari Logistics operates daily, with a minimum 2 passengers. The schedule is subject to change, depending on confirmed seats per route, weather, airstrip conditions and mechanical issues beyond our control. Any guest arriving less than 30 minutes before the stipulated departure time may have their seat cancelled to avoid knock-on effects with the schedule for the remainder of the day. All flights operate during daylight hours as many of the airstrips are unlit.
- CONNECTING FLIGHTS: Safari Logistics accepts no responsibility for any delays caused by unforeseen circumstances such as mechanical breakdowns, diversions due to weather or any other cause. For this reason, Safari Logistics recommends that all passengers overnight in Victoria Falls or Harare prior to and after their safaris in Zimbabwe. Adequate Travel Insurance is essential as Safari Logistics is not responsible for missed onward connections or having to overnight passengers due to unforeseen circumstances. Where possible, Safari Logistics will offer alternative means of transport if weather or mechanical breakdown prevents the plane from taking off.
- WEATHER AFFECTED FLIGHTS: During Zimbabwe’s rainy season (typically November to April) certain airstrips may be out of service. In these cases, the closest alternative airstrip will be used. It is imperative that passengers have adequate Travel Insurance to cover cancelled flights, costs of alternative accommodations/arrangements and possible missed onward connections.
- 20% deposit at time of confirmation with the balance due 60 days prior to travel
- Bookings made within 60 days of travel require payment in full before travel
- More than 14 days prior to departure date – NO Cancellation fee.
- Less than 14 days to departure date – 100% of total fare reviewed on a case by case basis.
Bookings and Rates: [email protected]
+263 832 846001
+263 832 846002
Emergency Contact Numbers:
+263 772 153649
+263 782 745179