Travel safely, and in style…
Safari Logistics is committed to taking you where you would like to go – we cater for all clients, whether you are visiting Zimbabwe for a first-time safari experience or a local exploring new corners of your country.
- Children between the age of 3 and 11 years will be subject to a 50% discount on all rates.
- Children under the age of 3 years will be Free of Charge.=
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR ROAD TRANSFERS
- Rates are per person, one way on a shared basis
- All other transfers outside this schedule can be done on ad hoc requests for specific times.
- Due to time constraints, clients arriving off delayed or late afternoon flights are recommended to overnight in Victoria Falls before proceeding to Hwange or Kasane. All Safari Logistics vehicles have a cut off time for departure to such areas.
- It is the Agent’s responsibility to ensure that clients have valid passports, visa / travel permits, Travel Insurance and any other documents required whilst travelling.
- All Road Transfers include bottled water for the guests.
- Safari Logistics have no control of sudden fuel and levy increases and hence all rates are subject to change without notice. However, confirmed bookings prior to increase will be honoured at the same rates.
- All payment and cancellation policies are in accordance with Safari Logistics terms and conditions of travel as stated.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The company accepts no responsibility for any delays caused by unforeseen circumstances, mechanical breakdowns, diversions due to weather or any other cause. However, we will endeavour to rectify the situation to the best of our ability.
- We reserve the right to sub charter to third parties should we not be able to provide our own vehicle.
- Road Transfers shall operate during daylight operating hours only.
- It is the Agent’s responsibility to arrange Lunch Packs for guests and driver/s for all Internal and Cross Border transfers.
- The quotation is subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- 20% deposit at time of confirmation with the balance due 60 days prior to travel.
- Bookings made within 60 days of travel require payment in full before travel.
- More than 14 days prior to departure date – NO Cancellation fee.
- Less than 14 days to departure date – 100% of total fare reviewed on a case by case basis.
Bookings and Rates: [email protected]
+263 832 846001
+263 832 846002
Emergency Contact Numbers:
+263 772 153649
+263 782 745179